There are a lot of shows out there, some starting while others are finishing up their storylines. A lot of feels happen mostly when a show ends. I know these feels because some shows I barely started watching, the show is ending on tv. Or if I am watching continuously from start to finish. My best friend knows these feels too. Both of us came up with a way to cope with these show ending feels.
Ways to cope~
- Prepare for that episode finale. FOOD is a need as well as TISSUES. A pillow to scream into is pretty helpful or holding onto it tightly.
- Speak with a friend about the show ending if they are also into the show as well.
- Find fanfiction of the fandom of the tv series. Read. However, respect each other’s opinions and do not shame others nor bully anyone.
- Binge watch the show once a year as a routine. Or multiple times. There is no shame in that.
- Explore the fandom’s world. Find out if there are other shows that cross over and justify watching a new series to get to the crossover episode. [This can be dangerous and lead to more feels].
- Explore any movies or spinoffs that are associated with the show. Depending on the spinoff and or movies. Do the research.
Overall, shows have to end and we can not expect a show to continue on and on. As well as the actors who play the characters we might love or hate. I hope that this has been helpful.